Monday 20 February 2012

Climb over the wall !!





Bird and Owl chair is a piece made and designed by Shawn Place. The chairs are based on owls and birds (amazing really) and Take just shapes from both these animals. This is subtle and well done and I feel there are influences from Eames here. I feel birds are good animals to look at for my project but also lookign at the shapes of animals more can be helpful. I have been looking at animal shapes but i feel this more confirms my direction and how i should go about it. ALSO


I have found this. The Sepii chair by design studio K and N collabrating with Yoho. The design is based on a cuttlefish, and this is shown through the many many legs. There is never anymore then 3 legs on the ground at one time. This again is a good example of subtle shapes to represent animals.KEEP THIS IN MIND

No comments:

Post a Comment